No announcement yet.

[Future Content} Detailed Korea Update 9/14/2017 and Developer K's Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Future Content} Detailed Korea Update 9/14/2017 and Developer K's Announcement

Hello Adventurers,

The Latest Korea Update is in my Future Content Tread under Guidelines and Links Section or simply click my signature link.

I know some of you have already read the latest Korea Update Contents, But you should read mine too, because I disclose information that is understandable by readers(Especially SEA).

1. New Irine Stuffs?!

I was once like Irine who carries a smol trumpet. But I think Irine is getting less interesting these days.
    There are not many Irine related stuffs, not because she's an old NPC nor I couldn't make plans for new production/features.

But this time! The Art team is working hard to make a lot of Irine assets! The picture below is one of it!

2. Expected development?

Free Skill Initialization!

When you acquire a skill, cost of learning(in gold) and initialization are eliminated, and the SP is being improved so that you can freely put it in and out!
    It is a situation that we plan to document and went to actual development, and it is good if it is completed!

Transparency Effect

It's a feature that can make your effects transparent as well as party effects.
    You can fine-tune the alpha value and set it appropriately in a line that is not disturbed by the visual field, not completely disappearing the effect.

Some effects are not affected by options, so we are improving and testing.

3. Chuseok event (If you want to know that Korean festival, google it!)

I think most games have this kind of similar event. The department responsible for the event is not the developer, but the management.
    So, when setting the overall reward level for this event, please don't worry about the balance of the economy.

4. Chuseok event details and rewards

Since you have to enjoy with your family and holidays during Chuseok, it is a good idea to have a full-scale event after the end of Chuseok!
    Event contents: Play simple in-game contents and receive the award!
    Reward: Golden Goblin Coin(Hit the Goblin Stage Ticket), 100,000 Slayer points, and Limited Super Earrings!

5. Limited Super Earrings!

The earrings has no stats/ability, and you can apply both attack and defensive jades! It's an exclusive item type that does not exist in the game.

6. The Developer Board is having a good atmosphere.
    Developer K expresses his thoughts that he's been doing his best and a great job on developing Dragon Nest and hearing player's suggestions.
    And the Developer board is a nice place for players (old or new) to voice their suggestions and collaborate each other.
    Although there are times for bad patches, inadequate decision, and lack of development. But keep in mind that He is trying to make you happy in gaming!

Source: http://dn.pupugame.com/community/fre...=read&no=44355

Thank you for reading this thread.
    * I will add this thread in my Developer K's section report.
    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-17-2017, 05:54 PM.

Originally posted by BlazingSkies View Post
    Hello Adventurers,

Transparency Effect

It's a feature that can make your effects transparent as well as party effects.
    You can fine-tune the alpha value and set it appropriately in a line that is not disturbed by the visual field, not completely disappearing the effect.

Some effects are not affected by options, so we are improving and testing.

* I will add this thread in my Developer K's section report.
    this is the best for those who have POTATO PC

Comment

Kindly include the Skill Changes or BalancinG pretty please

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        I will start translating it ASAP or maybe tomorrow. And will find certain skill videos/gifs.

• krave
        krave commented
        Editing a comment
        You're the best man. Thanks a lot!

Trasparent effect
      No Signature Yet.

Comment

Hi Blaze, I hope you don't mind, I created threads for the PvE and PvP changes on Gen Discussion and PvP sections.
        Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• krave
          krave commented
          Editing a comment
          Google Translate is terrible.

• nvLite
          nvLite commented
          Editing a comment
          I know, but atleast it is something. I also linked a better one on Divinator which have a better translation.

devs should also include transparent relics

Comment

Wow...the last time I read Korean DN site's replies were like full of hatred against the developers. But both the players and the developers seem to be...happy, and passionated, too. I'm really glad to see that!
          (And I also see some "intended(?)" typos on the original Korean one that the developer might tried to look "cute", (whether intended or not,) so I thought it was a female who posted that but actually turned out to be a male in the comments...

Comment

Working...
          X